VW Credit, Inc. (VCI) was founded in 1981 as a financial services division of Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. and is affiliated with Volkswagen of America, Inc., Audi of America, Inc., and Ducati North. . America, Inc. VCI supports Volkswagen, Audi, and Ducati customers, authorized automobile/motorcycle dealers, and their affiliates, such as Volkswagen VW Credit, Audi Financial Services, and Ducati Financial Services.
The Company offers competitive financial products and services to distributors and their customers in the United States. VCI also manages and markets branded financial services through third-party providers.
Can’t Login Into Tne Account? Follow The Troubleshooting Guide
While it is rare for users to need to follow our troubleshooting guide, there are times when it is necessary. We’ll take a look at the troubleshooting guide here.
- Make sure you have an active and reliable internet connection. This can cause unexpected errors, such as timeouts.
- Make sure you enter your information correctly. If there is an option to display your password, use that option. As long as no one can see your password.
- Make sure Caps Lock is off.
- If you still cannot access the website, you can clear your cache and cookies. Here you will find our instructions for the most common browsers.
- Turn off any Virtual Private Networks (VPN) you are using. Some websites block certain IP addresses of countries or locations.
- If you are not using a VPN and you have a good connection, you may have forgotten your password. Follow the instructions to retrieve your password here.
- If you continue to have problems and cannot access your account, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you as soon as possible.